Why Do I Need You?
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A virtual assistant is a personal assistant who works from their own home or office providing secretarial and/or administrative support via the internet and virtual communications to busy people like yourself. I am not your employee, I am a capable organised and streamlined administration side of your business, leaving you the freedom to get on with the important things in life, like generating new and following up existing leads, completing projects, networking and more importantly, spending extra time with friends and family.
Why use a Virtual Assistant?
When you hire a VA you are entering into an agreement with another business owner (or employee thereof). Your VA will therefore have experience in understanding the pressures and requirements of running a successful business.
Advantages and benefits to you:
- No employee salaries, benefits, taxes and national insurance to pay.
- No liability for on-site employees.
- No legal responsibility to employees.
- No staff training as VA’s are already trained with specialised skills, experience and knowledge in various corporate fields.
- No additional equipment required.
- No overheads.
- No looking for last minute staff due to illness.Only pay for hours worked as rates are agreed up front with no nasty extras.
- VA services are tax deductible.
- Fit for purpose – long or short-term tailored working relationships.
- Freedom to work from any location.
- Freedom to spend downtime as you wish.
- As an entrepreneur – they understand the challenges of running a business.
- As a partner – they bring an abundance of prior knowledge and experience.
- One call and they are there when you need them.
- Access to a network of VA’s – if your VA can’t help you she can reliably find someone who can!